- 居住; 使用; 擁有；佔用
過去式：occupied 過去分詞：occupied 現在分詞：occupying
- 1. 居住; 使用; 擁有
- 2. 佔用 is this place occupied? 這位置有人嗎？ the toilet is occupied 廁所裡有人
- 3. 擔任
- 4. 佔領 occupied territory 被佔領土
- 5. 佔據 the speeches/celebrations occupied the whole day 演講／慶祝活動持續了一整天
- 6. 使…忙碌; 佔據; 吸引 to occupy oneself/sb. with sth. 使自己／某人忙於做某事 I kept the kids occupied by reading them a book 我靠給孩子們讀書吸引他們的注意力
1. reside or have one's place of business in (a building)
2. fill or take up (a space or time)
3. hold (a position or job)
4. fill or preoccupy (the mind)
5. take control of (a place, especially a country) by military conquest or settlement
「1. take control of (a place, especially a country) by military conquest or settlement」的反義字
"occupied" 是指 佔領；據有；忙於 例句 佔領：The enemy occupied the...occupied an entire block.那建築物獨占街道一方。 忙於：He was occupied with〈in〉writing a novel.他忙於寫小說。 〈作受詞〉 "instead of "...
1. Do mindless but engaging tasks that keep you productively occupied(such as cleaning) >> 意指: 你可以做一些不用耗費心力但令人愉快...
Now economists and ecologists often find themselves occupying common ground. 這句的意思? occupying common ground的意思還有用法?
...的關係過去是對立角度現在漸漸發覺最終要共識而設定在共同/共通的原則上。 occupying common ground = having common reason/understanding = for the same...