- a thing offered, especially as a gift or contribution；a thing produced for entertainment or sale
noun: offering, plural noun: offerings
- 1. a thing offered, especially as a gift or contribution:
everyone transported their offerings to the bring-and-buy stall
- 2. a thing produced for entertainment or sale:
the latest offerings from the garage showrooms
- 3. a contribution, especially of money, to a Church:
offerings during Lent will always be gratefully received
- 4. a thing offered as a religious sacrifice or token of devotion:
the Buddhist ritual for offerings to the dead
要學的話 一定要知道另外一個字: bid bid 與 offer 要一起學才好玩 有興趣嗎? 2012-05-25 08:16:50...offers, he takes it. 2. business practices: Offer: the quote from seller (of services, goods...
大致上說來，provide/supply/offer 解釋為”提供”的時候，這三個字是同義字，差別在於... food to the poor. 該國政府提供食物給窮人。 --> offer的用法 : 1. offer + 物 The college offers a variety...
blind offer似乎有不少不同的意思 1)根據美國MSN...http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_561532759/blind_offer.html Blind offer: offer hidden...這樣子買家開出來的價錢，就是一種blind offer(offer在此當作「報價」、「出價」)。這...