- stare at in a lecherous manner
- a lecherous look
verb: ogle, 3rd person present: ogles, gerund or present participle: ogling, past tense: ogled, past participle: ogled
noun: ogle, plural noun: ogles
- 1. stare at in a lecherous manner he was ogling her breasts men who had turned up to ogle
- 1. a lecherous look a vaguely erotic ogle
- stare at in a lecherous manner: he was ogling her breasts
- a lecherous look: a vaguely erotic ogle
Go ogle 翻譯 引き継ぎIDのスクリーンショット 收購ID的屏幕截圖
... making eyes at her. 不要對她拋媚眼。→Don't ogle her!=Stop ogling her!→Don't give her...
The first time I ogled myself in the bedroom mirror I realized...意義就有點改變了 The first time I ogled myself in the bedroom mirror I realized...