- physically in contact with and supported by (a surface)；located somewhere in the general surface area of (a place)
- physically in contact with and supported by a surface；(of clothing) being worn by a person
- 1. physically in contact with and supported by (a surface) on the table was a water jug she was lying on the floor
- ▪ located somewhere in the general surface area of (a place) an internment camp on the island the house on the corner 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ as a result of accidental physical contact with he banged his head on a beam one of the children had cut a foot on some glass
- ▪ supported by (a part of the body) he was lying on his back 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ so as to be supported or held by put it on the table
- ▪ in the possession of (the person referred to) she only had a few dollars on her
- 2. forming a distinctive or marked part of (the surface of something) a scratch on her arm a smile on her face
- 3. having (the thing mentioned) as a topic a book on careers essays on a wide range of issues
- ▪ having (the thing mentioned) as a basis modeled on the Mayflower Compact dependent on availability
- 4. as a member of (a committee, jury, or other body) they would be allowed to serve on committees
- 5. having (the thing mentioned) as a target, aim, or focus five air raids on the city thousands marching on Washington
- 6. having (the thing mentioned) as a medium for transmitting or storing information put your ideas down on paper stored on the client's own computer
- ▪ being broadcast by (a radio or television channel) a new TV series on Channel 4
- 7. in the course of (a journey) he was on his way to see his mother
- ▪ while traveling in (a public conveyance) John got some sleep on the plane
- ▪ onto (a public conveyance) with the intention of traveling in it we got on the train
- 8. indicating the day or part of a day during which an event takes place reported on September 26 on a very hot evening in July
- ▪ at the time of she was booed on arriving home
- 9. engaged in his attendant was out on errands
- 10. regularly taking (a drug or medicine) he is on morphine to relieve the pain
- 11. paid for by the drinks are on me
- 12. added to a few cents on the electric bill is nothing compared with your security
- 1. physically in contact with and supported by a surface make sure the lid is on
- ▪ (of clothing) being worn by a person she sat waiting with her coat on get your shoes on
- 2. indicating continuation of a movement or action she burbled on he drove on
- ▪ further forward; in an advanced state time's getting on later on
- 3. (of an entertainment or other event) taking place or being presented what's on at the festival there's a good film on this afternoon
- ▪ due to take place as planned the reorganization is still on
- 4. (of an electrical appliance or power supply) functioning they always left the lights on
- 5. (of a performer, etc.) broadcasting or acting.
- ▪ (of an employee) working.
on 指在…之上，或在廣大的面上，它強調與表面相接觸。 如: on the desk(在書桌上)，on the wall (在牆上)， on the door...提及某人某事時， 僅表示其存在或發生，而不涉及其詳情; on 表示關於時，多用在演說，論文等專門的主題上。 ex...
「at on in的時間, 地方用法」 ☆一: 「at 」表示一天中的某個時間/ 時段 at...爸爸在六十歲退休了。 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★ ☆「on」表示指定的某日或和某日、在....上面 ☆一: 表示某個特定日期/ 圖片...
on consent裡的這個on應該是跟前面的另一個字的。你可能斷錯句了？ 你應該把整個句子...2012-01-06 21:05:37 補充： 如果單就這兩個字來看，可以是一個標題，on consent就是：論同意。 on＋名詞時，on是［論］的意思，on something...