- IPA[ˈwən ˈˌwā]
- moving or allowing movement in one direction only；(of a road or system of roads) along which traffic may pass in one direction only.
- 1. moving or allowing movement in one direction only a one-way valve
- ▪ (of a road or system of roads) along which traffic may pass in one direction only.
- ▪ (of a ticket) allowing a person to travel to a place but not back again.
- ▪ (of glass or a mirror) seen as a mirror from one side but transparent from the other.
- ▪ denoting a relationship in which all the action or contribution of a particular kind comes from only one member interaction between the organism and the environment is not a one-way process
6 one way, 1/2 a dozen the other. 一樣的東西 但是有不同的說法 方法 但都是一樣...dozen that two things are equal just described in different ways. 參考 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuLLmr4iXx...
A one way love can never thrive;單戀不長久 It needs reciprocation...魔力 To make my love complete.使我的愛更完整 My one way love will terminate我的單向愛將中止 Without your inspiration...
http://www.eden.co.uk/shop/one-way-ticket-1102457.htm Description Tom Walsh had a...