- 唯一的; 獨女；最佳的
- 1. 僅僅 to be only interested in sth. 只對某事物感興趣 we're only here for the beer 我們來這兒就是為了喝啤酒
- 2. 只 to be only sixteen 只有16歲 it's only that I wanted to ... 我只是想…
- 3. 僅在 only last week 就在上週 it seems like only yesterday (that ...) 彷彿就在昨天（…）
- 4. 才 to do sth. only recently 最近才做過某事 only just 剛才
- 5. 直到 to conclude only on 10 May 直到5月10日才作出決定
- 6. 只會 he'll only waste it 他只會把它浪費掉 that only makes matters worse 那只會把事情弄得更糟
- 7. 不料 only to find/discover that ... 不料卻發現… I enquired, only to be told ... 我詢問了一下，結果竟被告知…
- 8. 十分 it's only fair to let him explain 讓他解釋一下很公平 it's only natural for her to be curious 她好奇是很自然的
- 1. 唯一的; 獨女 one and only 獨一無二的 the only one left 僅存的一個
- 2. 最佳的 skiing is the only sport for me 滑雪是我最喜歡的運動 whisky is the only drink 威士忌酒是首選
- 1. 可是 you may carry it, only don't drop it 你拿著它吧，可別摔了 it's like skiing, only safer/more fun 這就像滑雪一樣，不過更安全／更有趣
1. and no one or nothing more besides; solely
2. no longer ago than
ONLY ONLY U U U ONLY ONLY U U U ONLY ONLY...時候 WHY WHY WHY溺(おぼ)れてく Why Why Why 我確定我沉溺了 ONLY ONLY U U U ONLY ONLY U U U ONLY ONLY...
...the same even when they both mean "只有": 1. when "only" uses to modify (describe a noun, as an adjective...adverb or adjective? If it is an adverb (I only have one brother), then you can say: I just have one brother...
only 是一個超有彈性的副詞正常的話 任何位置都可放Only I love you.I only love you.I love... back home that I knew it.=Only when I came back home did ...