- in a continuing forward direction; ahead；forward in time
- (of a journey) continuing or moving forward
- 1. in a continuing forward direction; ahead she stumbled onward
- ▪ forward in time the period from 1969 onward
- ▪ so as to make progress or become more successful the business moved onward and upward
- 1. (of a journey) continuing or moving forward informing passengers where to change for their onward journey the onward march of history
- in a continuing forward direction; ahead: she stumbled onward
- going further rather than coming to an end or halt; moving forward: the onward march of history oil was pumped to a port for onward shipment
Oxford American Dictionary
If something happens from a particular time onwards or onward, it begins to happen at that time and continues to happen...
...be exhausted and too concerned about anything.From this time onward,I want to have full recovery." 在訪談時, 有病患回答說: 我將...
...shipment PO 211. Please be advised that from this PO onward, all your payments shall be wired to our new ...