- (of a fluid) slowly trickle or seep out of something; flow in a very gradual way；slowly exude or discharge a viscous fluid
- the sluggish flow of a fluid；an infusion of oak bark or other vegetable matter, used in tanning.
verb: ooze, 3rd person present: oozes, gerund or present participle: oozing, past tense: oozed, past participle: oozed
noun: ooze, plural noun: oozes
- 1. (of a fluid) slowly trickle or seep out of something; flow in a very gradual way blood was oozing from a wound in his scalp honey oozed out of the comb 同義詞
- ▪ slowly exude or discharge a viscous fluid her mosquito bites were oozing and itching like mad
- 2. give a powerful impression of (a quality) he oozed charm and poise the town oozes history 同義詞
- 1. the sluggish flow of a fluid I picked a fruit and watched the ooze of fig milk from the stem 同義詞
- 2. an infusion of oak bark or other vegetable matter, used in tanning. 同義詞
ooze <<動詞>> (oozed, ooz.ing, ooz.es) <<...動詞>> 1 滲出 2 大量地散發 She oozes confidence. 她流露著自信 <<...
Ninja Turtle Ooze:忍者龜粘浆. Borax(硼砂)半茶匙. Glue(透明膠水)5 安士. (1...
...冠鳩(關雎) 將生小蛋 -----比喻一代繁衍下一代 代代傳承 Our miasma will ooze through the suburbs and gobble up their minds. 我們的瘴氣...