- functioning or having effect；(of a word) having the most relevance or significance in a phrase or sentence
- a worker, especially a skilled one in a manufacturing industry.；a private detective or secret agent.
- 1. functioning or having effect the transmitter is operative the mining ban would remain operative 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a word) having the most relevance or significance in a phrase or sentence a young man, and the operative word is young, should go into the armed services at around seventeen 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. relating to surgery they had wounds needing operative treatment
- 1. a worker, especially a skilled one in a manufacturing industry. 同義詞
- ▪ a private detective or secret agent. 同義詞
- during, relating to, or denoting the period following a surgical operation: post-operative care
- functioning or having effect: the transmitter is operative the mining ban would remain operative
- a worker, especially one in a manufacturing industry: the operatives clean the machines at the end of every shift
Intra-operative death rate 也可以寫成Intraoperative death rate Intra-operative...
ICA operative, codenamed Agent 47. "Facts about the genesis of Ort-...mission success rate. Tasked with the execution of Diana Burnwood, operative wrote: ICA emergency protocol initiated. Agent 47...
青果合作社: Farmers Co-operative 或 Fruits & Vegetables Co-operative 或 Agricultural Co-operative 金紅色: golden red