- harsh criticism or censure；the public disgrace arising from someone's shameful conduct
noun: opprobrium, plural noun: opprobriums
- 1. harsh criticism or censure his films and the critical opprobrium they have generated 同義詞 vilification, abuse, vituperation, condemnation, criticism, ... 更多反義詞 praise
- ▪ the public disgrace arising from someone's shameful conduct the opprobrium of being closely associated with gangsters 同義詞 disgrace, shame, dishonor, discredit, stigma, ... 更多反義詞 honor
- ▪ an occasion or cause of reproach or disgrace.
- harsh criticism or censure: the critical opprobrium generated by his films