- hopeful and confident about the future；involving an overestimate
- 1. hopeful and confident about the future the optimistic mood of the Sixties he was optimistic about the deal 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ involving an overestimate previous estimates may be wildly optimistic
- unjustifiably optimistic: I feel she is being rather over-optimistic
- hopeful and confident about the future: the optimistic mood of the Sixties the government was optimistic that reform would take place
I am optimistic for our cooperation in the future. 請教用for, about, or to? 依句子意思而定...cooperation in the future. ....未來的合作 我抱桌 樂觀的態度 I am optimistic for cooperation in the future. ....做為未來的合作 我是樂觀的
Optimistic and aggressive working attitude： If a person has an optimistic and...
Optimistic and Positive, I just want to be myself, music is my word, volleyball is my sport, friends are my energies, family is my support, and she is my life.