- the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived；a person's social background or ancestry
noun: origin, plural noun: origins
- 1. the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived:
his theory of the origin of life
the name is Norse in origin
- 2. a person's social background or ancestry:
a family of peasant origin
a voice that betrays his Welsh origins
- 3. the more fixed end or attachment of a muscle.
- 4. a place where a nerve or blood vessel begins or branches from a main nerve or blood vessel.
- 5. a fixed point from which coordinates are measured.
n. (in South Africa) a wine officially certified as originating from a recognized region or estate and also as being of a particular cultivar or vintage.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- n.the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived:
- the name is Norse in origin
the terminology has its origins in America
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
(origin) noun: properties attributable to your ancestry (Example: "He comes from good origins") noun: the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values...
...-1 應是格式名稱. 2011-03-23 17:10:32 補充： EUR 1 certificate of origin EUR1歐共體原產地證書 這是歐共體(European Community...
1. 名字光的二 coiours 我們不能夠見到 withour 注意？ 2. 證據是什麼對 " 大爆炸 " 理論的線索？ 3." 大爆炸 " 是什麼? 4.COBY 人造衛星發現什麼，而且科學家認為它意謂什麼？ 5. 馬鈴薯的法律是什麼？ 6. 對來自空間的觀察空間的最大利益是什麼？ 7. 對來自...