- have a specified beginning；create or initiate (something)
verb: originate, 3rd person present: originates, gerund or present participle: originating, past tense: originated, past participle: originated
- 1. have a specified beginning:
the word originated as a marketing term
- 2. create or initiate (something):
he is responsible for originating this particular cliché
- v.have a specified beginning:
- the word originated as a marketing term
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
originate in 是"源自於..." - 大半是找發源地，延伸是發生原因的地方 (參考底下... from) the increase in global temperature. 減低的原因主要是全球溫度升高。 originate in somethingto have had a beginning in something or some place. The...
...他們寫的東西照抄，而不會重新以白話方式報導出來。 A maximum content of non-originating materials of up to 70 % for products originating in the...
...能為您服務，若有任何疑慮請寫信給我，小弟自當盡力而為： This custom originated over 2000 years ago with the Celts,who lived in what is...