- the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived；a person's social background or ancestry
noun: origin, plural noun: origins
- 1. the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived his theory of the origin of life the name is Norse in origin 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person's social background or ancestry a family of peasant origin a voice that betrays his Welsh origins 同義詞
- 2. the more fixed end or attachment of a muscle.
- ▪ a place where a nerve or blood vessel begins or branches from a main nerve or blood vessel.
- 3. a fixed point from which coordinates are measured.
- (in South Africa) a wine officially certified as originating from a recognized region or estate ...
- the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived: the name is Norse in origin the terminology has its origins in America
Oxford American Dictionary
(origin) noun: properties attributable to your ancestry (Example: "He comes from good origins") noun: the point of intersection of coordinate axes; where the values...
...-1 應是格式名稱. 2011-03-23 17:10:32 補充： EUR 1 certificate of origin EUR1歐共體原產地證書 這是歐共體(European Community...
1. 名字光的二 coiours 我們不能夠見到 withour 注意？ 2. 證據是什麼對 " 大爆炸 " 理論的線索？ 3." 大爆炸 " 是什麼? 4.COBY 人造衛星發現什麼，而且科學家認為它意謂什麼？ 5. 馬鈴薯的法律是什麼？ 6. 對來自空間的觀察空間的最大利益是什麼？ 7. 對來自...