- move or swing back and forth in a regular rhythm；vary or fluctuate between two states, limits, opinions, etc.
verb: oscillate, 3rd person present: oscillates, gerund or present participle: oscillating, past tense: oscillated, past participle: oscillated
- 1. move or swing back and forth in a regular rhythm the grain pan near the front of the combine oscillates back and forth 同義詞
- ▪ vary or fluctuate between two states, limits, opinions, etc. he was oscillating between fear and bravery 同義詞
- 2. vary in magnitude or position in a regular manner about a central point.
- ▪ (of a circuit or device) cause the electric current or voltage running through it to vary in magnitude or position in a regular manner about a central point.
... Complexity = a measure derived from chaos theory.後面 oscillating、competitive 都是當形容詞，形容 neural network，所以整句的意思是說...「這些作者...
專業名詞 電風扇 = Electric Fan 請問電風扇的 1.扇葉 = Fan blade 2.風扇機身 = Fan body 3.風速紐 = Wind speed button 4.定時開關 = Timer Switch 5.旋轉開關 = Oscillating Switch
If, in possession, dance oscillates between two poles, the figurative and nonfigurative, the one being dance as...