- belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified；belonging to or associated with people in general
- 1. belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified Jo and I had our hair cut
- ▪ belonging to or associated with people in general when we hear a sound, our brains identify the source quickly
- 2. used in formal contexts by a royal person or a writer or editor to refer to something belonging to or associated with himself or herself we want to know what you, our readers, think
- 3. Northern English informal used with a name to refer to a relative, friend, or colleague of the speaker really, she is a one, our Gillian
We ...., therefore we are. 這個句型是來自笛卡爾的「我思故我在」 I...句型，「我...故我在」。 愛跳舞： I dance, therefore I am. We dance, therefore we are. 愛寫部落格： We blog, therefore we are...
...後接動詞, 美式英語多用單數, 英式英語則單、複數皆可。所以你說的這一句:Our class _is going to_ have an English test next Tuesday...
We can make each (X) 如果您沒抄錯的話, 那麼...了 確切的說, 是漏了幾字沒刻完整 很可能是: We can make each other whole. 我們可使彼此完整...是完整句子. 假如接的是下列字, 就是完整句子了: We can make friends. We can make ...