- friendly and socially confident；leaving an office or position
- a person's regular expenditure；an instance of going out
noun: outgoing, plural noun: outgoings
- 1. friendly and socially confident she's always been very outgoing and she's got heaps of friends 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. leaving an office or position the outgoing Prime Minister 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ going out or away from a particular place incoming and outgoing calls
- 1. a person's regular expenditure if your outgoings regularly exceed your incomings, you have a problem
- 2. an instance of going out the inward deliveries and outgoings of raw materials
- friendly and socially confident: she's an extremely affable, jovial, outgoing type of person
- a person's regular expenditure.
Oxford American Dictionary
哈囉，你好： outgoing 是形容詞，形容外向的、直率的： Ex: She is a outgoing...
easygoingKK: [ 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/023.gif ]a. (形容詞 adjective)1. 外出的;出發的2. 即將離職的3. 直率的n. (名詞 noun)1. 出發;出外2. (常複數)開支;費用
...是braking control(煞車控制),而非baking control吧 6.In-process/Outgoing checksheet 正在處理(製造)的/出貨的貨品檢貨單 (這是我估計的)