- something that grows out of something else；the process of growing out
noun: outgrowth, plural noun: outgrowths
- 1. something that grows out of something else:
outgrowths at the base of the leaf
- 2. the process of growing out:
with further outgrowth the radius and ulna develop
- 3. a natural development or result of something:
the book is an imaginative outgrowth of practical criticism
- n.something that grows out of something else:
- the eye first appears as an outgrowth from the brain
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...48 補充： Mobile IPv6 was designed to be a natural outgrowth of Mobile IPv4, just as IPv6 itself was ...
在過去 10 年內人口加倍的城市,犯罪增加是自然的發展。 ps.這個網站可以免費翻譯簡短的句子,我覺得還不錯用喔! 若要更精準的翻譯,也可以購買他的點數喲~~~~~~~~~~
...bitter end closure wrap up n.結果,最終效果 result outcome upshot effect consequence train outgrowth product offspring offshoot fruit harvest n.結論,決定,締結 settlement covenant alliance n.決定...