- a building such as a shed or barn that is built on to or in the grounds of a house.；an outside toilet.
- store or accommodate away from the main storage or accommodation area
verb: outhouse, 3rd person present: outhouses, gerund or present participle: outhousing, past tense: outhoused, past participle: outhoused
noun: outhouse, plural noun: outhouses
- 1. a building such as a shed or barn that is built on to or in the grounds of a house. 同義詞
- ▪ an outside toilet. 同義詞
- 1. store or accommodate away from the main storage or accommodation area books outhoused in the annex take longer to deliver
- an outbuilding containing a toilet, typically with no plumbing.
Oxford American Dictionary
...storehouse (倉庫; 知識的寶庫) (2) warehouse (倉庫; 儲藏室; 尤指批發商之儲藏室) (3) outhouse (= outbilding (美) 指屋外廁所) (4) stock house (x) => stockroom (商品展示室) ...
... " portable toilet" is a modern, portable, self-contained outhouse manufactured of molded plastic in a variety of colors and...
..., Hilly, a friend of Scooter's, suggested that an outhouse be built just for the servants. 2.白人和黑人不能上同一間學校...