- wholly and completely；directly or openly
- open and direct；total
- 1. wholly and completely logging has been banned outright 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ directly or openly she couldn't ask him outright 同義詞
- 2. immediately or instantly the impact killed four horses outright 同義詞
- ▪ not by degrees or instalments they decided to buy the company outright 同義詞
- 1. open and direct an outright refusal 同義詞
- ▪ total the outright abolition of the death penalty
- ▪ clear and undisputed an outright victory 同義詞
- altogether; completely: logging has been banned outright
- open and direct; not concealed: an outright refusal
Oxford American Dictionary
Sells outright the type not to guarantee, along with goods enclosed 2% sensor 2 ten thousand free
... elixir can help him regain his sanity, if not cure him outright. 就算不能完全治癒他,至少我確定我的長生不老藥可以幫助他恢復清醒 (這邊的...
.... The income from this service is taken as an outright sale to us. Therefore the estimate of its corresponding...