- exceptionally good；clearly noticeable
- 1. exceptionally good the team's outstanding performance 同義詞 excellent, marvellous, magnificent, superb, fine, ... 更多反義詞 mediocre, unexceptional
- ▪ clearly noticeable works of outstanding banality
- 2. not yet paid, resolved, or dealt with much of the work is still outstanding Julian's outstanding debts 同義詞 to be done, undone, not done, neglected, omitted, ... 更多反義詞 complete, finished, paid, settled
- (in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland) an area of countryside designated by a government ... Cannock Chase is a beautiful area of woodland and heath that's deservedly been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- exceptionally good: the team's outstanding performance
Oxford American Dictionary