- exceptionally good；clearly noticeable
- 1. exceptionally good the team's outstanding performance 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ clearly noticeable works of outstanding banality
- 2. not yet paid, resolved, or dealt with much of the work is still outstanding Julian's outstanding debts 同義詞 反義詞
- (in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland) an area of countryside designated by a government ... Cannock Chase is a beautiful area of woodland and heath that's deservedly been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- exceptionally good: the team's outstanding performance
Oxford American Dictionary
in the eman time = meanwhile in cash outstanding: 意指在現金未償還部分 就是說"此時, 這些公司有這些現金尚未償還"...
(1)outstanding balance指的是餘款喔,即指持卡人未付清的餘款 (2)該句中的default指: vt. ( 及物...
未支付的產業.... 譬如我跟銀行借錢買不動產~~ 我還欠銀行錢,該不動產就是"outstandind asset". 2007-06-26 19:54:30 補充： 更正 我還欠銀行錢,該不動產就是"outstanding asset".