- charge (someone) too high a price for goods or a service；charge someone (a sum) beyond the correct amount
- an excessive charge for goods or a service
verb: overcharge, 3rd person present: overcharges, gerund or present participle: overcharging, past tense: overcharged, past participle: overcharged
- 1. charge (someone) too high a price for goods or a service that makes it easy for wheeler-dealers to overcharge customers 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ charge someone (a sum) beyond the correct amount the company overcharged the government $3 million 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. put too much electric charge into (a battery) large generators can overcharge batteries
- 1. an excessive charge for goods or a service an overcharge of $40
- charge (someone) too high a price for goods or a service: send your bill to the Law Society if you think you've been overcharged
- an excessive charge for goods or a service: an overcharge of £40
「The owner of that shop cheated his customers by overcharging them more money.」這句英文怎麼翻？國中講義裡面的，順便說一下by跟overcharging又是什麼意思？
這家店舖的老闆漫天要價(高額索價)欺騙他的顧客 by 這裡是藉由.....方法,手段 overcharge 有要價過高的意思
...; overflow; overtake; oversleep; overload; overwork; overbite; overeat; overwhelm; overcharge; overtime; overestimate; overate; overland; overseas; overreaction; overconfident; ...
...have spilled the water accidentally on the table and chairs. 3. you have overcharged me because my drink does not comes with pearl. 4. 少冰...