- succeed in dealing with (a problem or difficulty)；defeat (an opponent)
verb: overcome, 3rd person present: overcomes, gerund or present participle: overcoming, past tense: overcame, past participle: overcome
- 1. succeed in dealing with (a problem or difficulty) he overcame his pain for a time 同義詞
- ▪ defeat (an opponent) an experienced England side overcame the determined home team 同義詞
- ▪ (of a feeling or emotion) overpower or overwhelm she was obviously overcome with excitement
- succeed in dealing with (a problem or difficulty): she worked hard to overcome her paralyzing shyness
Oxford American Dictionary
I have overcome the fear of eating fish. 您照的上面那一句可以... 我幫您造另外一句... fish. 2011-02-14 16:47:54 補充： 上面兩句的have刪掉...變成 I overcome the fear of eating fish. I overcome the problem of eating fish...
vanquish 和overcome 用字上有甚麼差別? 如果以意志戰勝一切來說 要寫成Willpower overcome...-/https://a.gfx.ms/emoji_1F236.png 勝利已成定局之意。 overcome vt. 1.戰勝;克服 2.壓倒 (+用/帶） 3.得勝 ☆ "克服"：一般用意，表示...
..fail to overcome the presumption of... ...未能克服對...的先入為主意念。 例如 He...permanently. 2010-12-07 23:01:01 補充： 翻譯： You failed to overcome the presumption of immigrant intent. 您未能證明您來(美國)不是為了移民...