- a bridge by which a road or railroad passes over another.
- pass over; traverse.；surpass
noun: overpass, plural noun: overpasses
verb: overpass, 3rd person present: overpasses, gerund or present participle: overpassing, past tense: overpassed, past participle: overpassed
- 1. a bridge by which a road or railroad passes over another.
- 1. pass over; traverse.
- ▪ surpass a capacity to overpass old limits
- a bridge by which a road or railway line passes over another.
- surpass: did not its sublimity overpass a little the bounds of the ridiculous?
...的髒東西喜掉. He treats her like dirt. 他待她如敝屣. 3.overpass高架橋 The police takes the vehicle of acting against the traffic...
...）................，所以你過馬路都要走天橋嗎？ Do you always take the overpass when crossing the street? ２）我覺得要避免發生這樣的事，可以走...