- protect (someone, especially a child) excessively
verb: overprotect, 3rd person present: overprotects, gerund or present participle: overprotecting, past tense: overprotected, past participle: overprotected
- 1. protect (someone, especially a child) excessively:
the experience led his parents to overprotect his sisters
- v.protect (someone, especially a child) excessively:
- the experience led his parents to overprotect his sisters
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... properly. However, parents are not suggested to overprotect the children to hinder their potential development and the establishment of...
1. 加了Adv當然不能在加名詞,因為Adv不能修飾名詞, 而Adj可以修飾名詞. 如: They have twice as much money as we do. (他們的錢是我們的兩倍: much形容詞修飾名詞 money) Tigers run twice as fast as dogs. (老虎跑的是狗的兩倍快...