- above a weight considered normal or desirable；above an allowed weight
- excessive or extra weight
- put too much weight on; overload；invest in (a market sector, industry, etc.) to a greater than normal degree
- 1. above a weight considered normal or desirable he's forty pounds overweight
- ▪ above an allowed weight an overweight truck
- 2. having more investment in a particular area than is normal or desirable two of the top three overweight sectors in the US market
- 1. excessive or extra weight surgical procedures for overweight
- 1. put too much weight on; overload try not to overweight the boxes an overweighted boat paddled by clumsy oarsmen
- ▪ invest in (a market sector, industry, etc.) to a greater than normal degree we have overweighted the banking sector we were overweighted in technology last year
- above a weight considered normal or desirable: she was a stone overweight
- excessive or extra weight: surgical procedures for overweight
- put too much weight on; overload: try not to overweight the boxes an overweighted boat paddled by clumsy oarsmen
... would do well to have a significant overweight position in countries as diverse as ...6.635%)。因為這比重比3.317%要高很多所以叫做Overweight。 又比如說她不愛嬰特兒(INTC)所以給...
...是說這種情形已經不復存在了。JP Morgan upgrade the stock to "overweight" form "neutral". JP摩根公司(知名證券商)將該股從「中立」升級為...
... throughout the year . 觀光客可以參加釣魚跟划船比賽整年 5 Being overweight can lead to heart disease and diabetes . 過重可能會引起心臟疾病跟糖尿病...