過去式：owed 過去分詞：owed 現在分詞：owing
- 1. 欠（債等）[（+to/for）][O1] I owe the landlord one hundred dollars./I owe one hundred dollars to the landlord. 我欠房東一百美元。
- 2. （應）感激[（+to）][O1] We owe a great deal to our parents. 我們深受父母之恩。
- 3. 應該把……歸功於[（+to）] We owe to Newton the principle of gravitation. 我們全靠牛頓才知道引力的原理。
- 4. 應給予；應該做[（+to）][O1] You owe yourself a holiday. 你應該給自己安排個假期。
- 1. 欠錢 I still owe for my car. 我還欠著買汽車的錢。
- 欠著的，未付的 I have got $200 owing to me for a job I did last week. 上週工作掙的二百美元還未付給我。 How much is owing to you? 欠你多少錢？
- 未付的 £20 is still owing 還欠20鎊 the amount or sum owing 欠款額
- 由於 owing to the rain, the match was cancelled 因為下雨，比賽取消了
- 應該感謝; 把...歸功於 He owed his success to luck more than capacity. 他把他的成功更多地歸功於幸運而不是能力。 We owe a lot to our parents. 我們深受父母之恩。
how to use owing to , due to and because in sentance ?1. owing to： 由於... (另一個 because of... a car accident. The basketball game was cancelled owing to rain.2. due to： 應把 (原因) 歸於...一般認為owing to...
It is not just him that owes a familial debt to King 對國王積欠著家族債務的可不僅僅是他一個人...
片語due to和owing to的意思是because of時，屬於介系詞，只能接名詞或名詞片語當其受詞，不能... from Stansted Airport were cancelled owing to bad weather. He almost died due to lack of oxygen. The workforce...