- 欠（債等）[（+to/for）][O1] I owe the landlord one hundred dollars./I owe one hundred dollars to the landlord. 我欠房東一百美元。
- 欠錢 I still owe for my car. 我還欠著買汽車的錢。
- 欠著的，未付的 I have got $200 owing to me for a job I did last week. 上週工作掙的二百美元還未付給我。 How much is owing to you? 欠你多少錢？
- 欠 I owe my father £10 for the ticket 我欠我父親10鎊票錢 to owe sb. one, 欠某人一份人情
- 未付的 £20 is still owing 還欠20鎊 the amount or sum owing 欠款額
- 由於 owing to the rain, the match was cancelled 因為下雨，比賽取消了
- 因為 Owing to our joint efforts, the task was fulfilled ahead of schedule. 由於我們共同努力, 任務提前完成了。
how to use owing to , due to and because in sentance ?1. owing to： 由於... (另一個 because of... a car accident. The basketball game was cancelled owing to rain.2. due to： 應把 (原因) 歸於...一般認為owing to...
It is not just him that owes a familial debt to King 對國王積欠著家族債務的可不僅僅是他一個人...
片語due to和owing to的意思是because of時，屬於介系詞，只能接名詞或名詞片語當其受詞，不能... from Stansted Airport were cancelled owing to bad weather. He almost died due to lack of oxygen. The workforce...