過去式：owned 過去分詞：owned 現在分詞：owning
- 1. 自己的 I saw the whole accident with my own eyes. 我親眼看到這次事故的全過程。
- 2. 特有的
- 1. 有，擁有 He owns three cars. 他有三輛汽車。
- 2. 承認[+（that）] She owned that she had neglected her duty. 她承認自己玩忽職守。
- 1. 承認[（+to）] She owned to having known about it. 她承認早已知道此事。
- 承認 I must own to a feeling of anxiety. 我必須承認有焦急的感覺。
- 承認犯錯, 坦白認錯 When Mr. Williams asked who broke the window, Peter owned up. 威廉斯先生問是誰打破窗戶時, 彼得坦白承認是他。 Anna owned up to having borrowed her friend's sweater. 安娜坦承她借了朋友的毛衣。
- 烏龍球；（運動）為對手隊得分 Brazil's striker scored an own goal in the FIFA 2014 World Cup, but Brazil still went on to win the game. 在2014 世界杯足球賽之中，巴西隊前鋒踢了一個烏龍球，但還是贏了比賽。
The witch who always has a grin owns the apartment in which Matt left his hat. 上面...這間Matt把帽子留在裡面的公寓。" 至於您對own的用法基本上是沒有錯的，不過第二個當形容詞的用法...
"own my house", where "own" is a verb, it means "possess... translate, it means "擁有我的房子" "my own house", where "own" is an adjective, it means "belong to...
請問 for her own 各代表什麼意思要如何使用? She is doing it for her... at her own expense. 她自己花錢(沒報銷)去台北. of her own She did it of her own accord. 她自願做的. with her...