- an object or group of objects wrapped in paper or plastic, or packed in a box；a packet
- put into a box or wrapping, especially for sale；combine (various products) for sale as one unit
verb: package, 3rd person present: packages, gerund or present participle: packaging, past tense: packaged, past participle: packaged
noun: package, plural noun: packages
- 1. an object or group of objects wrapped in paper or plastic, or packed in a box someone had left a suspicious package 同義詞
- ▪ North American a packet a package of peanuts
- ▪ informal a man's genitals.
- 2. a set of proposals or terms offered or agreed as a whole a package of economic reforms 同義詞
- ▪ informal a package tour a two-day package to Paris
- 3. a collection of programs or subroutines with related functionality CAD and banking packages
- 1. put into a box or wrapping, especially for sale choose products that are packaged in recyclable materials
- ▪ combine (various products) for sale as one unit films would be packaged with the pictures of a production company
- ▪ commission and produce (a book, typically a highly illustrated one) to sell as a complete product to publishers it's a question of trying to package the book properly
- 2. present (someone or something) in a particular way, especially to make them more attractive the singer is being packaged to appeal to teenagers
...妳好, 您的問題, 個人猜測是指貨物寄送問題. 1. parcel, package 是指 包裹，包，捆; 一般的郵寄快遞物品(非紙張類.... 所以以連鎖關係解釋 : Unit ---> parcel/package ---> pallet 希望以上解釋能對您有幫助. ps. pallete...
...airport .我在去機場之前, 我在打包我的東西. (通常有著離開一個地方的意思) Packaging: Mr Wong's factory is for packaging those ...
Ready packaging 是「現成」包裝；bulk packaging 是 大量包裝，另外也可以當作「散裝...