- (of a member of an organization) having paid all the necessary subscriptions in full；firmly committed to an organization or cause
- 1. (of a member of an organization) having paid all the necessary subscriptions in full a paid-up member of the club
- ▪ firmly committed to an organization or cause a fully paid-up Green
- 2. denoting the part of the subscribed capital of an undertaking which has actually been paid paid-up capital
- ▪ denoting an endowment policy in which the policyholder has stopped paying premiums, resulting in the surrender value being used to purchase a single-premium whole-life assurance.
- (of a member of an organization, especially a labor union) having paid the necessary dues in full.
Oxford American Dictionary
paid-up capital: 繳足資本 (Paid-up Capital ) 根據公司法, 繳足資本是指公司股東已經繳交公司的股份金額, 來用作公司資本用途。 Exsample: Paid up ordinary share capital 繳足股款的普通股股本 以上回答提供你做參考囉!! ^^~
... to open our restaurant. 我們必須賄賂市政府的衛生檢查員才能開餐廳。 pay up ph. (片語 phrase) 1. 付清 If you don't pay up at once, we'll see you in court...
Pay up, sucker. pay up: 把錢還清sucker: (罵人字眼)混帳東西