- 蒼白的; 白皙的；淺的; 微弱的; 暗淡的
過去式：paled 過去分詞：paled 現在分詞：paling
- 1. 蒼白的; 白皙的 to turn or go pale 變得蒼白 pale with fright 嚇得面無人色的
- 2. 淺的; 微弱的; 暗淡的
- 1. 變得蒼白
- 2. 相形失色 to pale beside or next to or in comparison with sth. 與某物相比顯得遜色 to pale into insignificance 變得微不足道
1. light in colour or shade; containing little colour or pigment
2. (of a person or their complexion) having less colour than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health
3. (of a light) not strong or bright
4. inferior or unimpressive
5. become pale in one's face from shock or fear
6. seem or become less important
「1. (of a person or their complexion) having less colour than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health」的反義字
「2. (of a light) not strong or bright」的反義字
... see you, my smile grows so wide; Julia Roberts' pales in comparison. 《參考答案》 每一次當我看見你的時候，我不禁微笑起來，甚至...
1. Peter was pale with fear as though he had ...敘述該怎麼說? 例如 : 冷的全身發抖. pale with fear是兩組字：形容詞pale當主詞...補充： 再更正: Peter was pale with fear 介系詞片語with fear是用來修飾...
...能分幾個，所以動詞要用單數。 [5.among these strangers is a pale little woman.為什麼動詞是單數] 這句 stranger 要是 strangers...