- 1. 出格 to be beyond the pale 越軌
1. light in colour or shade; containing little colour or pigment
2. (of a person or their complexion) having less colour than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health
3. (of a light) not strong or bright
4. inferior or unimpressive
5. become pale in one's face from shock or fear
6. seem or become less important
「1. (of a person or their complexion) having less colour than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health」的反義字
「2. (of a light) not strong or bright」的反義字
... see you, my smile grows so wide; Julia Roberts' pales in comparison. 《參考答案》 每一次當我看見你的時候，我不禁微笑起來，甚至...
1. Peter was pale with fear as though he had ...敘述該怎麼說? 例如 : 冷的全身發抖. pale with fear是兩組字：形容詞pale當主詞...補充： 再更正: Peter was pale with fear 介系詞片語with fear是用來修飾...
...能分幾個，所以動詞要用單數。 [5.among these strangers is a pale little woman.為什麼動詞是單數] 這句 stranger 要是 strangers...