- light in color or having little color；(of a person's face or complexion) having less color than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health
- become pale in one's face from shock or fear；seem less impressive or important
verb: pale, 3rd person present: pales, gerund or present participle: paling, past tense: paled, past participle: paled
- 1. light in color or having little color choose pale floral patterns for walls 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person's face or complexion) having less color than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health she looked pale and drawn 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. feeble and unimpressive unconvincing rock that came across as a pale imitation of Bruce Springsteen 同義詞
- 1. become pale in one's face from shock or fear I paled at the thought of what she might say 同義詞
- 2. seem less impressive or important all else pales by comparison his own problems paled into insignificance compared to the plight of this child 同義詞
... see you, my smile grows so wide; Julia Roberts' pales in comparison. 《參考答案》 每一次當我看見你的時候，我不禁微笑起來，甚至...
1. Peter was pale with fear as though he had ...敘述該怎麼說? 例如 : 冷的全身發抖. pale with fear是兩組字：形容詞pale當主詞...補充： 再更正: Peter was pale with fear 介系詞片語with fear是用來修飾...
...能分幾個，所以動詞要用單數。 [5.among these strangers is a pale little woman.為什麼動詞是單數] 這句 stranger 要是 strangers...