- light in colour or shade; containing little colour or pigment；(of a person or their complexion) having less colour than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health
- become pale in one's face from shock or fear；seem or become less important
verb: pale, 3rd person present: pales, gerund or present participle: paling, past tense: paled, past participle: paled
- 1. light in colour or shade; containing little colour or pigment choose pale floral patterns for walls 同義詞
- ▪ (of a person or their complexion) having less colour than usual, typically as a result of shock, fear, or ill health she looked pale and drawn 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a light) not strong or bright a pale dawn 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. inferior or unimpressive the new cheese is a pale imitation of continental cheeses 同義詞
- 1. become pale in one's face from shock or fear I paled at the thought of what she might say 同義詞
- 2. seem or become less important all else pales by comparison 同義詞
... see you, my smile grows so wide; Julia Roberts' pales in comparison. 《參考答案》 每一次當我看見你的時候，我不禁微笑起來，甚至...
1. Peter was pale with fear as though he had ...敘述該怎麼說? 例如 : 冷的全身發抖. pale with fear是兩組字：形容詞pale當主詞...補充： 再更正: Peter was pale with fear 介系詞片語with fear是用來修飾...
...能分幾個，所以動詞要用單數。 [5.among these strangers is a pale little woman.為什麼動詞是單數] 這句 stranger 要是 strangers...