- make (a disease or its symptoms) less severe or unpleasant without removing the cause；allay or moderate (fears or suspicions)
verb: palliate, 3rd person present: palliates, gerund or present participle: palliating, past tense: palliated, past participle: palliated
- 1. make (a disease or its symptoms) less severe or unpleasant without removing the cause treatment works by palliating symptoms 同義詞
- ▪ allay or moderate (fears or suspicions) this eliminated, or at least palliated, suspicions aroused by German unity
- ▪ disguise the seriousness or gravity of (an offense) there is no way to excuse or palliate his dirty deed 同義詞
- make (a disease or its symptoms) less severe without removing the cause: treatment works by palliating symptoms pharmaceutical drugs palliate, they do not cure
...temporary (暫時的 ; 臨時的) 動詞 : exercise (運動) , understand (了解) , celebrate (慶祝) , palliate (緩和 ; 掩飾) , peculate (侵吞 ; 盜用) , retaliate (報復) , extricate (解脫 ; 救出) , falsity...
...can reduce people to violate the rules. Ａ :Yes!Have to palliate an incurable origin so. Ｂ :Kidness, I feel and should program road...