過去式：panted 過去分詞：panted 現在分詞：panting
- 1. 氣喘 to be panting for breath 上氣不接下氣 to come panting up the stairs 氣喘吁吁地上樓梯
- 2. 渴望 to be panting for sth./to do sth. 渴望得到某物／做某事
- 1. 氣喘吁吁地說
- 1. 氣喘 to breathe in shallow pants 呼吸急促
1. breathe with short, quick breaths, typically from exertion or excitement
2. long for or to do something
Idiom: by the seat of your pants if you do something by the seat of your pants... ran the business by the seat of his pants. 2. Without the use of instruments...
...字典http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&p=pant 以下是說明 vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 1氣喘,氣促...氣喘吁吁地講[(+out/forth)] The dying old man panted out his last wishes. 臨終的老人喘著氣說出...
...我穿了一條褲子"要如何說 : 以下哪些是對的呢? I wear a pair of pants .-----this one is correct. I wear a pants. X (should be...