- breathe with short, quick breaths, typically from exertion or excitement；run or go in a specified direction while panting
- a short, quick breath.；a throb or heave of a person's heart or chest.
noun: pant, plural noun: pants
verb: pant, 3rd person present: pants, gerund or present participle: panting, past tense: panted, past participle: panted
- 1. breathe with short, quick breaths, typically from exertion or excitement he was panting when he reached the top 同義詞
- ▪ run or go in a specified direction while panting they panted up the stairs
- ▪ say something breathlessly “We'll never have time,” she panted
- ▪ long for, or long to do, something it makes you pant for more 同義詞
- ▪ (of the heart or chest) throb violently from strong emotions.
- 1. a short, quick breath.
- ▪ a throb or heave of a person's heart or chest.
Idiom: by the seat of your pants if you do something by the seat of your pants... ran the business by the seat of his pants. 2. Without the use of instruments...
...字典http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&p=pant 以下是說明 vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 1氣喘,氣促...氣喘吁吁地講[(+out/forth)] The dying old man panted out his last wishes. 臨終的老人喘著氣說出...
...我穿了一條褲子"要如何說 : 以下哪些是對的呢? I wear a pair of pants .-----this one is correct. I wear a pants. X (should be...