- relating to paralysis；extremely drunk
- a person affected by paralysis
- 1. relating to paralysis the incidence of paralytic disease 同義詞
- 2. British informal extremely drunk a leaving party which left everyone paralytic 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a person affected by paralysis I do not wish to live as a helpless paralytic
- relating to paralysis: the incidence of paralytic disease
- a person affected by paralysis: I do not wish to live as a helpless paralytic
Oxford American Dictionary
...圖書館) , motorcycle (機車) , playground (操場) 形容詞 : Chinese (中國的), paralytic (麻痺的) , patriotic (愛國的) , extrinsic (不緊要的 ; 外在的) , fireproof (防火的...
... Shop Pro (Corel Corp) 比較少用的 像是 paralytic shellfish poisoning 麻痺性貝類毒素 你要下列網址可列出所有 PSP...
... oral rehydration, shock, or contra-indications to oral rehydration such as paralytic ileus will need intravenous rehydration. Once children are...