- used to single out an individual member of a specified group or class；denoting a proposition in which something is asserted of some but not all of a class.
- a detail；detailed information about someone or something
noun: particular, plural noun: particulars
- 1. used to single out an individual member of a specified group or class the action seems to discriminate against a particular group of companies 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ denoting a proposition in which something is asserted of some but not all of a class.
- 2. especially great or intense when handling or checking cash the cashier should exercise particular care 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. insisting that something should be correct or suitable in every detail; fastidious she is very particular about cleanliness 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a detail he is wrong in every particular
- ▪ detailed information about someone or something a clerk took the woman's particulars
- 2. an individual item, as contrasted with a universal quality universals can be simultaneously exemplified by different particulars in different places
particular a. (形容詞 adjective) 特殊的;特定的;特別的[Z][B] The teacher showed particular concern for the disabled child. 老師特別關心那個殘疾兒童。 特有的,獨特...
...說法的情況把它記起來吧She is a good student. She is particularly doing great in English class.= In particular, she is ...
雖然他們的意思中有些部分有點相同 不過 special 通常用於 特別 specific 通常用於 詳細 particular 通常用於 個別與獨特 所以老實說如果以常用的解釋時他們是非常不同的= = 希望能幫到你