- the quality of being individual；fullness or minuteness of detail in the treatment of something
noun: particularity, plural noun: particularities
- 1. the quality of being individual the central figures of his novels are stripped of their particularity 同義詞
- ▪ fullness or minuteness of detail in the treatment of something parties must present their case with some degree of accuracy and particularity 同義詞
- ▪ small details the tedious particularities of daily life he wanted to disregard the particularities and establish general laws 同義詞
- ▪ God's incarnation as Jesus as a particular person at a particular time and place.
- the quality of being individual: the central figures of his novels are stripped of their particularity the quality of the grapes is as significant as the particularity of the soil
... roles expect that will be adjusted because of the change of the particularity which the aboriginal educates and student's studying type attitude and...
...we still have a good relationship. Because they all known my particularity. *** Even with some arguments, we still keep a good relationship...