- the quality of being individual；fullness or minuteness of detail in the treatment of something
noun: particularity, plural noun: particularities
- 1. the quality of being individual the central figures of his novels are stripped of their particularity 同義詞
- ▪ fullness or minuteness of detail in the treatment of something parties must present their case with some degree of accuracy and particularity 同義詞
- ▪ small details the tedious particularities of daily life he wanted to disregard the particularities and establish general laws 同義詞
- ▪ God's incarnation as Jesus as a particular person at a particular time and place.
- the quality of being individual: the central figures of his novels are stripped of their particularity the quality of the grapes is as significant as the particularity of the soil