過去式：partied 過去分詞：partied 現在分詞：partying
- 1. 聚會 a Christmas/New Year's Eve party 聖誕／除夕晚會 a dinner party 宴會
- 2. 團體 a party of tourists/children 旅遊團／兒童團隊
- 3. 黨派 a political party 政黨 a right-wing/left-wing/centre party 右翼／左翼／中間黨派
- 4. 當事人 a party to an agreement/a contract 協議／合同的一方 the party of the first part 甲方
- 1. 狂歡 they partied all night 他們尋歡作樂了一整夜 let's go party 咱們去玩玩吧
1. a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
2. a formally constituted political group that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
3. a group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip
4. a person or people forming one side in an agreement or dispute
5. a person, especially one with specified characteristics
pollock party 是什麼意思? 不是啦!應該是 potluck party啦! 它是每個客人自己準備一份食物拿到party去一起吃的party.通常都是自己愛吃的,拿去與大家共享.我的話,通常就是帶大...
party animal 是英文的俚語，指的是一天到晚參加舞會狂歡的... is coming to David's party. Tom is a real party animal! LH: ...意思是騙人的鬼話， 胡扯。李華學到的另一個常用語是party animal， 指的是特別喜歡參加社交聚會的人。
Pat and Sandy are going to a party at Katy's apartment. A: It is...apartment. C: It was a little early. The party was next Friday. D: It was...