- an artistic work in a style that imitates that of another work, artist, or period；an artistic work consisting of a medley of pieces imitating various sources
- imitate the style of (an artist or work)
verb: pastiche, 3rd person present: pastiches, gerund or present participle: pastiching, past tense: pastiched, past participle: pastiched
noun: pastiche, plural noun: pastiches
- 1. an artistic work in a style that imitates that of another work, artist, or period the operetta is a pastiche of 18th century style the songs amount to much more than blatant pastiche 同義詞
- ▪ an artistic work consisting of a medley of pieces imitating various sources a pastiche of literary models and sources 同義詞
- 1. imitate the style of (an artist or work) Gauguin took himself to a Pacific island and pastiched the primitive art he found there
...grained basic igneous rock containing calcium-rich plagioclase feldspar and pyroxene. pastiche ︰ A medly of ingredients, often in the arts. madrigal ︰ ...
...palatally, palpitate, 2011-04-01 20:10:27 補充： panderers, parakites, pastiches, pedicures, pelleting, penalises, penchants, perborate...