- father；a person's legal father
noun: pater, plural noun: paters
- 1. British informal, dated father the pater gives her fifty pounds a year as a dress allowance
- 2. a person's legal father a man's genitor was not necessarily the same individual as his pater
- (1839–94), English essayist and critic; full name Walter Horatio Pater. His Studies in the ...
- father: the pater gives her fifty pounds a year as a dress allowance
樓上的講得沒錯.... Pater et filius是拉丁文的「父與子」，主格(主詞)形式。 當然這句話可以是...
這是拉丁: Pater Noster qui es in coelis 我們在天上的父 Santificetur...
...unusual sales promotion ability, but meets likes Polack and Pater this kind of leads also is helpless, therefore Glengarry ...