- of or appropriate to a father；showing a kindness and care associated with a father; fatherly
- 1. of or appropriate to a father he reasserted his paternal authority 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ showing a kindness and care associated with a father; fatherly my elders in the newsroom kept a paternal eye on me 同義詞
- ▪ related through the father his father and paternal grandfather were porcelain painters
- of or appropriate to a father: he reasserted his paternal authority
Paternal grandfather he, because the nerve suffers injury, therefore the weather exceptionally transforms time. Easy... to you have waits you also to look like the family member good. Also hoped that you wait paternal grandfather also to approach the family member to be the same. The somewhat negative mood do not display as far as possible to...
Paternal aunt!I want a white or pink hat T 希望能幫到你~^_^~
This winter vacation, my younger male cousincome back, my paternal grandmother walked falls, I bought the glucosamine for ...