- a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading；the course or direction in which a person or thing is moving
noun: path, plural noun: paths
- 1. a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading the path continues alongside the river for half a mile 同義詞
- ▪ the course or direction in which a person or thing is moving the missile traced a fiery path in the sky a chosen career path 同義詞
- ▪ a course of action or conduct an ordered, gradual path toward economic liberalization 同義詞
- ▪ a schedule available for allocation to an individual railroad train over a given route.
- ▪ a definition of the order in which an operating system or program searches for a file or executable program.