- a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading；the course or direction in which a person or thing is moving
noun: path, plural noun: paths
- 1. a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading the path continues alongside the river for half a mile 同義詞
- ▪ the course or direction in which a person or thing is moving the missile traced a fiery path in the sky 同義詞
- ▪ a course of action or way of achieving a specified result a chosen career path a vegetarian diet could be the path to a longer life 同義詞
- ▪ a schedule available for allocation to an individual railway train over a given route.
- ▪ a definition of the order in which an operating system or program searches for a file or executable program.