- a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading；the course or direction in which a person or thing is moving
noun: path, plural noun: paths
- 1. a way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading the path continues alongside the river for half a mile 同義詞
- ▪ the course or direction in which a person or thing is moving the missile traced a fiery path in the sky 同義詞
- ▪ a course of action or way of achieving a specified result a chosen career path a vegetarian diet could be the path to a longer life 同義詞
- ▪ a schedule available for allocation to an individual railway train over a given route.
- ▪ a definition of the order in which an operating system or program searches for a file or executable program.
path dependent在這該如何翻? 依循舊作風 Path dependence explains how the set of decisions one faces for...
path to profitability 圖片參考：http://media.techtarget.com/WhatIs/images/spacer.gif Path to profitability (sometimes abbreviated as P2P...with a clearly articulated - and hopefully short - path to profitability. Some analysts believe that...
garden-path sentence 句子加工的花園路徑句型 指的是局部出現歧義的類型，句子的歧義並不會到句末才出現，而在句子結束前的某個階段出現 (這應該跟教學有關,您可能要上各大學或學院的網站找找)